Set your timers, the 2014 State of the Union is tonight, Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 9:00 p.m. EST.
The address will be broadcasted live on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC and FOX News as well as streamed on various websites (including PolicyMic) and the White House's Facebook, YouTube and Google+ pages. If history is any guide, you can probably expect the speech to last about one hour.
Here's your complete State of the Union run-down:
- Rep. Cathy McMorris will give the GOP rebuttal. Here's what she will discuss.
- Sen. Mike Lee will give the Tea Party rebuttal. Here's what you need to know.
- Sen. Rand Paul will give his own rebuttal.
- Has Obama broken the promises he made in his 2013 State of the Union? Jay Carney says that's not the case.
- Obama will focus on the minimum wage — and how America has fallen behind (just check this chart).
Social media will be blowing up during the address, but that doesn't mean people aren't already taking to twitter to share their thoughts. Some are pretty positive:
Some a little less so: