Apple’s new emojis were just announced

At last, a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

‘Dota 2’ Arcana Vote 2017: Everything International Battle Pass holders need to know

What is the 'Dota 2' Arcana Vote and how can you participate? Get all the details here.

Flying Lotus swears his experimental ‘Kuso’ movie is “not the grossest film of all time”

There's loads of gore and plenty of bodily fluids, but it all serves an artistic purpose.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 Day 5: The best Mac OS compatible deals of the day

Despair no more: there are Mac games you can buy during the Steam Summer Sale. Here's our day 5 recap.

'Pokémon Go Fest' Tickets: How to buy tickets for Niantic's upcoming live event in Chicago

Tickets go live for the 'Pokémon Go' Fest in Chicago, IL today. If you need more information about where to buy them, we've got it for you right here.

Quit your job the right way: 5 secrets to leaving on a good note and boosting your career

How do you leave a job on a good note? Follow these five tips to avoid burning bridges and ensure you quit in a smart and classy way.

Riley Keough and Christopher Abbott share secrets from the set of 'It Comes at Night'

We sat down for a playful conversation with two of the stars from A24's new psychological-horror flick.

Damon Lindelof, Mimi Leder and Tom Perrotta reflect on 'The Leftovers' and its ambiguous finale

"What mattered to us, as storytellers, was that Kevin believed [Nora] and he does."

Meet Jelanii Kabita, a transgender man who dances to be free

"I always had this conviction to do what I wanted to do, and be who I wanted to be."

Bad performance review? Here are 3 steps to handling criticism at work — without being a pushover.

How to respond to negative feedback at work — and bounce back stronger than ever.

'Overwatch' Anniversary Skins: Our rating of every character's new look from the event

There was one clear winner of the new 'Overwatch' Anniversary skins.

Why is Jennifer Morrison leaving 'Once Upon a Time'? Actress reveals decision on Instagram

Morrison's six-year contract with 'Once Upon a Time' has come to an end.

'Survivor' star Zeke Smith on his elimination: Sarah Lacina "made the right decision"

"She made the right decision by cutting me loose."

Why Freddie Prinze Jr. traded Hollywood stardom for something even better: fatherhood

"I'm trying to be a good father — not an absentee one. That's what's most important to me."

Gabourey Sidibe to all her body shamers: "It's mine, so I will police it, thank you."

Sidibe has had it with other people judging her body and her worth.

Anthony Bourdain was once broke and in debt. Here's his advice for struggling millennials.

Anthony Bourdain shares key wisdom on how to pursue your dreams — even if you're bad with money.

Plus-size blogger Jasmine Grimes wants to talk about the importance of underwear selfies

"If a single image can change people's perceptions, then what do you think a photo of a fat girl in lingerie can do?"

'Survivor' 34: Zeke Smith was just outed as trans on national television by Jeff Varner

Jeff Varner outs Zeke Smith as transgender on Wednesday night's episode of 'Survivor.'

Phone services are finally warning you when spammers are calling

You don't need to get all the way to the robot voice to know you can ignore a call.

Anne Hathaway and Jason Sudeikis talk 'Colossal', the Oscars and 'Ocean's 8'

Anne Hathaway and Jason Sudeikis sit down to talk about their new monster movie, 'Colossal.'

How to say "no" at work without getting fired or demoted

Constantly saying "yes" at your job is a recipe for burnout. These smart moves will help you pick and choose your battles.
News

Anik Khan on "Habibi" and celebrating the immigrant story through hip-hop

Anik Khan describes his inspirations for "Habibi" and shares his thoughts about making music in the era of Trump.

'Big Little Lies' may be over, but this Change.org petition is demanding a season 2

"At the very least, give us a spinoff of Chloe and Amabella as teenage best friends."

This 13-year-old girl was afraid of getting dress-coded — so her sister took action

According to the shirt, the dress code promotes the objectification and sexualization of young bodies.

Lorde "Liability" Lyrics: Every verse to her heartbreaking second single 'Melodrama'

Lorde danced her ass off for her first single in three years. Now she's ready for a good, rib-cracking cry.

Are you an emotional spender? Here's how to trick yourself into stopping — and save money

This is the secret to saving money by spending less of it every day.

Lorde "Green Light" Music Video: A liberating ode to the moment heartbreak turns to hope

Lorde dances in the streets, on top of a car, in the club, anywhere, everywhere to let the joy back into her life.
News

How do Uber drivers really feel about #DeleteUber? We found out

Eight New York City drivers reveal the unexpected consequences of Uber’s terrible month.