June 24, 2017

Former Obama defense official: Russia hacks are "political equivalent of 9/11"

"I don't see much evidence of a response," Vickers added.

June 18, 2017
June 17, 2017

Report: Donald Trump's White House may seek to water down Russia sanctions

Sen. Sherrod Brown told 'Politico' he had heard the White House was seeking to "slow it, block it."
June 14, 2017

Report: Special counsel Robert Mueller investigating whether Donald Trump obstructed justice

Numerous high-level officials have agreed to be interviewed, according to the 'Washington Post'.
June 13, 2017

Sessions Testimony: AG waffles on question of alleged third meeting with Russian ambassador

"Well, I guess I can say that I possibly had a meeting, but I still do not recall it," Sessions told Sen. Mark Warner.
June 11, 2017

Preet Bharara says there is "absolutely" enough evidence to go after Trump on obstruction

Bharara also seemed to say Trump tried to "cultivate some kind of relationship" with him.

June 8, 2017

Paul Ryan says Trump's attempt to flip James Comey was "obviously" inappropriate

But Ryan stopped far short of suggesting Trump shouldn't be allowed to pick a new FBI director.
June 8, 2017

Trump says he "feels completely and totally vindicated" by Comey testimony — through his lawyer

The FBI director's full testimony will air on Thursday morning.
News
June 6, 2017

Eric Trump's charity for cancer kids funneled over $1 million to for-profit Trump Org

Donald Trump told employees, "I don't care if it's my son or not — everybody gets billed," according to 'Forbes.'
News
June 5, 2017

DOJ arrests leak suspect following Russian hacking report

Reality Leigh Winner was charged with "removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet."
May 28, 2017

Report: Reince Priebus might be reassigned as ambassador to Greece

Trump blames Priebus for some of the biggest headaches in his administration, according to the 'Washington Post.'

May 28, 2017

Adam Schiff calls for Jared Kushner's security clearance to be reviewed

Schiff, the top Democrat on the House intel committee, wants to know why Kushner needed a secret line to Moscow.
May 28, 2017

After Trump visit, Germany's Angela Merkel says Europe can no longer depend on US

"The times in which we could completely depend on others are on the way out," Merkel told Germans.
May 24, 2017

A shady Russian intel report may have pushed Comey to rip Clinton over emails

The FBI doubted the document's authenticity, but it may have contributed to Comey's unusual intervention in the 2016 election.
May 23, 2017

Sheriff David Clarke tries to dodge plagiarism scandal that might cost him DHS job

Clarke was accused of copying 47 passages in his thesis after prematurely announcing a job with the DHS.
May 21, 2017

Trump supporters have compiled data on thousands who signed anti-fascist petition

Much of the information appeared to be incomplete, speculative or just plain useless.

May 14, 2017

James Clapper says Donald Trump has US institutions "under assault"

Clapper added that under Trump, the separation of powers is "eroding."
May 11, 2017
May 11, 2017

Vandals take chainsaws to trees at Donald Trump's Bronx golf course

The motivation behind the vandalism was unclear, but a maintenance crew chased off the men after they cut down four trees.
May 11, 2017

The Senate Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed Michael Flynn on Russia

Trump's termination of James Comey may have thrown an FBI investigation into chaos, but the Senate one is heating up.
May 9, 2017

Donald Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey

"Today, President Donald J. Trump informed FBI Director James Comey that he has been terminated."

May 9, 2017
April 30, 2017

Here are 3 key takeaways from Donald Trump's 'Face the Nation' interview

Trump sat down with CBS News' John Dickerson on Sunday. Here's what you need to know.
April 19, 2017

Trump certifies that Iran is complying with the nuclear deal — which he had said they already violated

On the campaign trail, Trump said Iran had already violated the nuke deal — and promised to "rip it up."
April 18, 2017

White supremacist sued for attacking protesters says he was just following Trump's orders

White supremacist Matthew Heimbach filed a counter-suit claiming Donald Trump ordered him to assault protesters at a rally.

April 11, 2017

Anne Frank Center calls Sean Spicer a Holocaust denier, demands his firing

Spicer swiftly clarified he did not mean to deny Hitler gassed millions, but the damage was already done.
April 7, 2017

Here are 45 times Trump said attacking Syria was a bad idea and might start World War III

"Crazy" and "stupid" are among the words Trump has used in the past to describe the policy he just enacted.
April 6, 2017

Report: Steve Bannon threatened to quit amid power struggle with Jared Kushner

Bannon lost a power struggle with Kushner and threatened to quit over his removal from the NSC, the 'New York Times' reported.
April 4, 2017

'Arab News' boots AEI columnist for demanding deletion of old pro-Clinton articles

'Arab News' wrote Andrew Bowen wanted the pieces deleted so he could be "cleared" to work for President Donald Trump.