As this season of The Bachelorette reaches its finale, America holds its breath waiting to see whether the show's star Emily Maynard will choose finalist Jef Holm or Arie Luyendyk Jr. to be her fiancé. However, fans will have to wait just a bit longer, as the decision will be revealed in next week's episode on July 23.
Yet while we have heard much about Emily's life story of loss and miracle over the course of this season, the two men she is choosing between still remain relatively mysterious: Exactly who are Jef Holm and Arie Luyendyk Jr.?
Thankfully, the two keep very active Twitter accounts. In honor of the 8th season of The Bachelorette, here are 8 things you probably didn't know about Jef and 8 things you probably didn't know about Arie, all unearthed from Twitter:
Jef: After perusing Jef's Twitter, it is clear that he closely resembles a teenage girl. If you don't believe me, see for yourself ...
1) His signature pose is the peace sign (click on the Instagram photo).
2) He loves to Instagram at any occasion (notice most tweets I posted have an Instagram).
3) He likes Euro-pop.
4) His sister-in-law convinced him to go on The Bachelorette.
5) He likes Mean Girls.
6) He likes shopping.
7) He likes babies.
8) He might have revealed the winner.
Arie: Although Arie's Twitter account isn't as revealing as Jef's is, it still displays the fact that he loves car racing, his native Netherlands, and the following ...
1) He sucks up to Emily.
2) He has Ben (ex-Bachelor) and Julia Flajnik rooting for him.
3) He might have had another fling with a different crew member.
4) He makes fun of Jef.
5) He has a friendship (bromance?) with Chris Harrison.
6) He preaches.
7) He was on Hell's Kitchen.
8) He might have hinted at the final two a month too early.
Now that you know more about the two men Emily will have to choose between, who would you pick? Post in the comment section your thoughts.