Congresswoman and current Chairperson of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), has got to be one of the most incompetent, polarizing, and habitual liars ever to serve as Chair of a major party. Whereas everyone these days has been making a big stink about Republicans throwing around harsh rhetoric, it has recently been shown that when you want to see how it’s really done, you ask a Democrat.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the worst kind of hypocritical Washington politician. She has called out Governor Romney for his wealth, while having a Swiss bank account and plenty of investments in foreign drug companies of her own. It has also come to light recently that she has been amassing a great amount of personal wealth. Not only has her bank account been expanding rapidly, but so has her number of luxury cars. One wonders if she would be as reluctant to answer questions about such things.
The all around undisputed champion of harsh rhetoric, lies, and being caught in lies has got to be Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Not only has she been caught lying and saying hateful things, but he has done so after repeatedly calling for increased civility.
Without further adieu, here are seven of the esteemed Congresswoman’s all-time greatest hits:
7) Debbie Wasserman Schultz discusses how a conservative newspaper misquoted her by quoting her accurately.
And here is the quote that she says was not true, but was:
6) Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets confronted by Andrea Mitchell of MSNBC. When asked why President Obama will not take serious questions, she claims that in fact he has.
5) Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets caught in blatant distortion by CNN, after which Anderson Cooper claims that she must life in an ‘alternate universe.’
4) Vice Presidential Nominee Paul Ryan destroys Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a debate on Fox News Sunday. For a guy that DWS claims does not have any facts together, she certainly does not have an easy time keeping up with him.
3) CNN again, this time asking DWS about why the Democrat Party Platfrom removed and then added back in language on God and Jerusalem. Once again, Debbie Downer has nothing.
2) Wolf Blitzer repeatedly asks Debbie Wasserman Schultz why she is distorting Paul Ryan’s plans for Medicare. Despite the fact that Ryan’s plan would not affect senior citizens, and the alternative plan would be an opt-in voucher program, she has nothing.
1) And Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s number one greatest hit…
CNN’s Anderson Cooper (ever a media bully if there was one) completely torn to shreds over lies over Governor Romney’s abortion record.
And this woman is the sitting Chair of a Democrat National Committee. People may like to post flip-flops from Romney or changes from one of Paul Ryan’s budget to another, but this is outrageous.