The full patch notes are embedded below.
Overwatch 2.17 update patch notes
• Added a “Show Network Stats” option (found under Options > Video), allowing players to see real time statistics for Network Ping, Network Round Trip Time, and Network Interpolation Delay
• Fixed an issue that could cause Reinhardt’s Charge to push characters through walls
• Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to reach unintended locations on Anubis
• Fixed a bug that prevented the area-of-effect circle for Doomfist’s Meteor Strike from being visible to all players
• Fixed a bug that prevented players from grouping up in competitive Lúcioball
More Overwatch news and updates
For more on Overwatch, check out the rest of what Mic has to offer. Here is an intro to the cute, new “Wholesome Overwatch” subreddit, a look at some gorgeous Overwatch-themed PS4 and Xbox One controllers, a cool Easter Egg in the new Horizon Lunar Colony map and a criticism of Blizzard’s failures in its design of Symmetra.