In honor of The Master not getting proper recognition and in respect to the continued loneliness of 20-somethings, here is a list of questions taken from the "Questions" section of OkCupid!, and from the "processing" scene in The Master. Online dating, it turns out, is a lot like joining a cult. Key below.
1. are you happy with your life?
2. were you picked on a lot in school?
3. do you ever make thoughtless remarks?
4. do past failures bother you?
5. are some human lives worth more than others?
6. would you rather give orders than take them?
7. have you ever had intercourse with a member of your family?
8. have you ever had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex?
9. do you believe god is going to save you?
10. are you smarter than most people?
11. are you attracted to dangerous situations?
12. how often do you masturbate?
13. are you a member of any anti-government groups like the Communist Party?
14. do you believe morality is universal, or relative?
15. do other people interest you very much?
16. are you logical and scientific in your thinking?
17. do you believe in the power of prayer?
18. do you often ponder over your own inferiority?
19. are your actions considered unpredictable by other people?
20. are you usually truthful to others?
21. do you often find yourself worrying about things that you have no control over?
22. do you believe in god?
The Master: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20
OKCupid!: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 21, 22