1. Ronald Reagan Likely Helped Caused the Great Recession (James Connolly) – The "Golden Age" of Ronald Reagan was only golden for a select minority. Reagan's legacy could be seen as one that helped spark the Great Recession and power inequality.
2. Will Netanyahu Speak at This Year’s CPAC?(Aubrey Bloomfield) – Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been invited to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference in a move which further highlights Israel's influence in U.S. politics.
3. Donald Trump Lawsuit Threat Targets Petition That's Actually Making Him Richer (Warren Bishop) – Donald Trump is threatening to sue the leader of a petition that calls for the removal of Trump's spokesmanship and products from Macy's. The whole scenario creates publicity in Trump's favor.
4. PS4 Announcement Leaves Microsoft Xbox 720 Plans in the Dust (Abdul Siddiqui) – As Sony unveils its new PS4, the competition is clearly lagging. Nintendo seems to have dropped the ball completely and Microsoft is visibly silent on details right now.
5. UCF Suspends Greek Life: Will It Work?(Rosa Heyman) – The University of Central Florida has stopped all Greek life activity, but another solution is needed to eradicate hazing altogether.
6. The League Of Ladies Highlights Heroic Women ... With Underwear?(Sarah Dropek) – Underwear gets the short end of the style stick. Too often we forget how underwear can be empowering – until designer Shelly Ni took over.
7. Oscar Predictions 2013: 10 Things to Expect at the Academy Awards(Hannah Kloepfer) – The countdown is on. Seth MacFarlane is putting the finishing touches on his jokes, Anne Hathaway is writing her acceptance speech, and Quvenzhané Wallis is ready to stay up past her bedtime.