1. Corporations are in better shape than workers, and that might not change soon (NY Times).
2. Soft on illegal immigration? The White House has been anything but (Bloomberg).
3. Your tweets are out of touch with public opinion, according to a recent Pew study.
4. Learn all about the world’s billionaires with Bloomberg’s interactive rankings.
5. What you can learn about money from watching Dowton Abbey (WSJ).
6. Are video games art? New York’s MoMA opens first game exhibit this week (BBC).
7. Adventurers of the year. Photos and interviews from National Geographic.
8. Google is watching. Glass will make all your personal details available online (Creative Good). Check out early price and release date predictions here.
9. The best break dancing you’ve ever seen, performed by a 6-year-old (Mashable).
Get a daily summary of news millennials need to read