1. DoJ Defends Obama’s Right to Kill Americans On U.S. Soil (Michael Luciano, @PolicyMike) – Attorney General Eric Holder tells Rand Paul the Obama administration reserves the right to assassinate U.S. citizens without due process, even on American soil.
[22 Mics, 26 Comments, 150 Shares]
2. The Shockingly Inappropriate Response to Sara Lewkowicz’s Photo Essay On Domestic Violence (Molly Spaeth, @mspaeth) – An amateur photographer at Ohio University has come under intense scrutiny for her photo essay about domestic violence, but the debate over her piece has missed its point entirely.
[12 Mics, 5 Comments, 1 Shares]
3. Mitt and Newt: You'll Never Guess Who Is More In Touch With Reality (Brian Jencunas, @BrianPJencunas) – While Romney offers nothing but empty excuses, Gingrich gives Republicans cogent advice for 2014 and beyond.
[7 Mics, 2 Comments, 24 Shares]
4. The 10 Greatest Heists in History (Roy Klabin, @RoyKlabin) – Wherever there is treasure, you'll often find a pirate. History is riddled with daring robbers and cunning criminals. But which have pulled off the greatest robberies of all time?
[6 Mics, 13 Comments, 18 Shares]
5. 5 CPAC Republicans Who Democrats Should Cheer On (Robin Ye, @RobinYe38) – In an ever-shrinking GOP tent, which conservatives should Democrats cheer on at the 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference?
[4 Mics, 2 Comments, 0 Shares]