1. The U.S.’ biggest pro-Israel lobbying conference puts the Inaugural Ball to shame (Slate).
2. More kids are going to school than ever before, but they’re not learning anything (NY Times).
3. Writer illustrates apathy towards foreign drone strikes, using literary tweets (Mother Jones).
4. Samsung’s novel smart phone innovation could invade your privacy (Slate).
5. Why men should change their name when they get married (Quartz).
6. Your iPhone could have been a “mobi,” according to an Apple exec. (9To5 Mac).
7. Mila Kunis negotiates a date during an interview with the BBC (YouTube).
Get a daily summary of news millennials need to read