1. Why Do So Many People Hate Anne Hathaway? (Holly Leber, @hollyleber) – Why are we so eager to dethrone the Princess of Genovia? We're "Hathahaters" because she is too polished, too prepared, and reeks of insincerity.
[14 Mics, 49 Comments, 75 Shares]
2. Oberlin College Hate Speech Imitates How Americans Discriminate As Adults (Frank Hagler, @bamatek) – The incidents of intolerance that led Oberlin College to cancel classes are an indication that we still have a long way to go before we reach a state of racial, ethnic, and gender harmony.
[12 Mics, 25 Comments, 5 Shares]
3. Drones: A Major U.S. Export That Kill Democracy in Every Nation (Robert Taylor, @Westernerd) – A proposed sale of drones to the U.A.E. is the latest example of the influence of the military-industrial-complex and how it threatens democratic process, constitutional liberties, and peace.
[9 Mics, 0 Comments, 0 Shares]
4. Pyongyang Vows to Attack U.S. and South Korea (Andrea Ayres, @missafayres) – For the first time ever, North Korea has threatened to launch a nuclear strike against the U.S. Are they for real?
[6 Mics, 24 Comments, 12 Shares]
5. Fox’s 'New Girl': A Sitcom That Accurately Represents Millennials' Financial Woes (Michael Calabrese, @EastBreese) – The characters' jobs, loft, and lifestyles all mirror the economic uncertainty millennials currently face.
[7 Mics, 1 Comments, 0 Shares]
Get a daily summary of news millennials need to read