1. How to live a big life, without a lot of stuff (NY Times).
2. Video game feminism: Dad hacks into Donkey Kong for his daughter (Wired).
3. Serious relationships with digital girlfriends are becoming all the rage in Japan (Global Mail).
4. That drunk at the bar is probably way smarter than you are (Psychology Today).
5. Mad Men’s new ad work was designed by an original “Mad Man” of the ‘60s (NY Times).
6. What language do people prefer for cursing, when they have multiple to choose from? (FP).
7. Justin Timberlake killed it on SNL. Here’s our favorite skit from the night (Hulu).
Get a daily summary of news millennials need to read