1. Is there life after work? Former Lehman Brothers CEO weighs in on work-life balance (NY Times).
2. What’s in a name? A graph of the most popular papal monikers (Economist).
3. It’s not all bad: Why the sequester is good for Africa (Foreign Policy).
4. Why taking classes online might be even better than showing up in person (Financial Times).
5. Shaq is back: The big man’s top 5 business tips (Wired).
6. New David Bowie album released. Stream “The Next Day” here (PolicyMic).
7. Baauer busted: “Harlem Shake” producer didn’t pay for samples (NY Times).
8. How The Bachelor won back its viewers, just in time for the season finale (NY Times). Check out the results, here.