PolicyMic.com is seeking a community editor to join our New York City-based team. PolicyMic is the news start-up that is revolutionizing online journalism. We are quickly becoming the place for millennials to read, write, and discuss the news. PolicyMic is a democratic media platform that is fun and engaging for readers while allowing the community to select the best writers.
Our community editor will be both a talented organizer and a passionate editor/writer.
- Manage and train a select group of 200 writers in 15+ countries across the world
- Recruit millennials to participate in our new media bootcamp
- Direct PolicyMic's editorial voice and produce original content that readers want to read and discuss
- Passion for changing the world and empowering our generation
- Experience organizing, recruiting, and inspiring your peers
- Social media guru (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Google , etc.)
- Send CV and cover letter to caltchek (at) policymic (dot) com
- NYC based role