Well, we're almost there — Super Bowl XLVIII. In case you're still scrambling to follow the game, here are a few keys points to keep in mind for tonight's festivities:
1. The Super Bowl is the NFL's championship game that determine's the season's best team. It is played between the winner of the AFC and of the NFC. This year, those teams are the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks, respectively.
2. The game is being played at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., home to the New York Giants and New York Jets — neither of whom is in the game.
3. Kick off is scheduled for 6:25 p.m. EST. The game will probably last about four hours.
5. Weather.com's current forecast is predicting a daytime high of 52 F with a 20% chance of rain, and a nighttime low of 32 F with a 70% chance of rain or snow.
6. Veteran opera singer Renée Fleming will sing the national anthem.
7. Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be performing the Super Bowl halftime show, which will probably take about 30 minutes all told.
8. The Broncos currently are the odds-on favorites to win, but only by 2.5 points.
9. The game is being highly anticipated as a perfect showdown between the league's best offense (Broncos) and best defence (Seahawks). It's a match-up of the best offense in NFL history with the 10th best defense in its history.
10. During the game, a 30-second commercial will cost at least $4 million.