Writing fake product reviews on Amazon and inventing snarky products has developed into its own art form. From classics like Tuscan Whole Milk and Fresh Whole Rabbit to new contenders, some Amazon top reviewers, several professional writers, and hundreds of other snarkers have written thousands of joke reviews.
Here's a sampling of the top ten products and joke reviews, in no particular order.
1. Milk Expectorator gives Tuscan Whole Milk a 92:
2. 2009-2014 Outlook for Wood Toilet Seats in Greater China is a steal at $495.00:
3. This Fresh Whole Rabbit is 3 pounds and $49.95 plus shipping, and also got this review by thriller writer J.A. Konrath.
4. Bic Products ... several of them:
5. The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer:
6. Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon short sleeve t-shirt:
In addition to this user-supplied photo of the classic garment, reviews are glowing:
7. How to Avoid Huge Ships, by John W. Trimmer:
8. The Wheelmate Laptop Steering Desk attaches to your steering wheel for easy access to a writing and drink storage area:
9. Passion Natural Water Based Lubricant ... in a 55 Gallon Drum:
In this case, the product itself provides the humor, along with more than 90 snarky reviews.
10. A Million Random Digits With 100,000 Normal Deviates will set you back $90.00:
And a bonus product: