Monday afternoon, the PC version of Overwatch got a brand new patch update that fixes some pesky bugs that snuck their way in with the recent Uprising event. Unfortunately, this patch is for PC only — the notes explain these bug fixes will be rolled into a bigger patch for PS4 and Xbox One at "a later date."
Overwatch patch notes: Mei bug, Uprising exploit patched
Here are the full patch notes from Blizzard's site:
• Fixed an issue that caused the game client to crash when Overwatch was launched
• Fixed a bug preventing the Null Sector bots from spawning during the payload escort phase of the Overwatch Uprising brawl
• The Overwatch Uprising 2017 player icon will now unlock when you log into the event
• Firing shots while standing on the payload in Overwatch Uprising will no longer cause accuracy issues for your hero
• Fixed an issue preventing players from placing turrets on moving platforms (i.e. the payload)
• The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks stats from Sombra's Hack
• The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks Ana's healing stats
• The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks D.Va's enemy eliminations
• Fixed an issue that could cause inaccurate results when breaking ties based on capture percentage on Assault and Assault/Escort maps
• Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei's Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster
• Fixed a bug causing D.Va's hair to be rigid in the Selfie highlight intro when her Palanquin skin is equipped
• Fixed a bug causing Soldier: 76's cape to clip during the Push-Ups emote when his Strike Commander Morrison, Daredevil: 76, or Stunt Rider: 76 skin was equipped
• Fixed a bug causing the ice on Pharah's Frostbite skin to stretch when her Flair emote was activated
• Fixed a bug causing glass that has been shattered by an explosion to be colored black
When Blizzard says more about when these bug fixes will hit consoles, we'll let you know.
More Overwatch news and updates
For more on Overwatch, check out the rest of what Mic has to offer. Here is a full explanation of the different types of health in Overwatch, the latest rumor of a Terry Crews-voiced Overwatch character, an update on that Mei ice wall exploit, a hilarious video of a play of the game involving the jump pad on Oasis, a roundup of the best Overwatch plays of the week, our definitive ranking of every Overwatch hero and a giant Overwatch FAQ for beginners.