A new Overwatch patch, version 2.10, just hit PS4 and Xbox One. It's not a massive, feature-loaded update — it just fixes a number of pesky bugs that snuck their way in with the new Uprising event.
Overwatch 2.10 patch notes
• Fixed a bug that could prevent Null Sector bots from attacking throughout the escort phase of the 'Overwatch' Uprising brawl
• The 'Overwatch' Uprising 2017 player icon will now unlock when you log in to the event
• Firing shots while standing on the payload in the 'Overwatch' Uprising brawl will no longer cause accuracy issues for your hero
• Turret damage (from Torbjörn and Symmetra) has been increased by 15% in the 'Overwatch' Uprising brawl
• Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei's Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster
• Fixed a bug that prevented Torbjörn and Symmetra from placing turrets on moving platforms
More Overwatch news and updates
For more on Overwatch, check out the rest of what Mic has to offer. Here is a full explanation of the different types of health in Overwatch, the latest rumor of a Terry Crews-voiced Overwatch character, an update on that Mei ice wall exploit, a hilarious video of a play of the game involving the jump pad on Oasis, a roundup of the best Overwatch plays of the week, our definitive ranking of every Overwatch hero and a giant Overwatch FAQ for beginners.